Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Park Play

With as mild as this winter has been, we've been trying to enjoy the outside before one hundred degree temps hit us. This was Noah's first trip to the park since he started walking and he really enjoyed the freedom to move.


Swings are a favorite in our family.
I managed to snap a pic with myself in it since those are rare around here because I'm always the one behind the camera.


Noah loves to walk and doesn't have a care in the world when he's down and off. He just starts walking away without looking back to make sure we're near. Definitely going to have to watch this one when we're out!


It's always nice to have another who can "fetch" him.

That grin... gets me every time.
Tell me, are you stuck in the cold and snow? Or are you lucky like we are with sunny and warm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!